Wednesday, November 08, 2006

YWDP Episode 23

One lazy week... I was working on hight shift so i had all day to do renovations around the house and fix a couple of things. I also had some papers and administrations things to do... well guess what!!!! I DONE NOTHING... HOW LAZY IS YOUR FRENCH CANADIAN HOST!!!

Ha ha. I feel like a loser... But one thing i did was lurking around for new tracks and getting this episode together.... You'll see. I have one superb playlist...

I hope you guys will be able to get the show. I know my host (podshow.com) are making some major change to their website. They are on and off since a few days...

Now get prepared for one kick ass show.

DarK NebuLa - Perseverance
DCAdjust - AnotherPlanet128
Digital Motion - Retro - Toy
Dj Amaya - Memories of another life Original Mix
Dj KloneZ - my story
Elucidate - Elucidate Alex M.O.R.P.H. ft Ultra Sun - Love Me More (Elucidate Remix)
Famagusta - Introduction
FarStar C. - Augustimane
Fido X - Synth Murder
green & pea - TimeLess
Horizonworks - Exposure (Radio Edit)

------------------------------
yanbuzz@gmail.com
Show's blogger page
YWDP's RSS Feed (podshow)

Here are some links to some other cool podcasts you got to have a listen to. They are part of my favorite podcasts.

ExtraTranceCast, TranceNdance, Bandtrax, Pizzababe Goes Global, Digivegas Indie Podcast, Alaska Podshow, Derek thebandits sound republic anthem of the week, Geekfit, Podchick, Hitsuzen Radio

No comments: