Friday, August 31, 2007

Need your music... again...

I wont try to loose myself into thousands of excuses. I just know I haven't been delivering that 52th promised show. There is no good reasons for it.

But one thing is sure... I lost almost everything on my hard drive. I was able to rescue a couple of old songs and some of my packaging, bumpers and themes elements but I pretty much lost all the good tracks I had store on this HD.

If you are an artist and sent me some music in between the periode of April to today, please send it over again. DON'T SEND A LINK. Send it directly in my Gmail again (yanbuzz@gmail.com).

Show 52 might not be the promised one but I'm rebuilding-it and trying to get back on my feets...

God, I miss you guys... and I miss my fuckin' microphone !!!

5 comments:

cj.filter said...

Aaaaaa...You back.
Sorry for you HDD, but i tell one thing. I have so mach new stuff, you will scream the hell out of yorself:)
Check ot my Blog Page for updates and if there a track that you like, tell me about in comments, send an email and i will send you the high quality bitrates mp3:)
I`m glad you back...
Best regards, CJ.FILTER

adraw said...

Thats superb. I cant wait till you come back. It was all so calm here when you were not here. I will send you the songs on tuesday or wednesday. I dont have access to them right now. But still. New stuff is on a way.

Yours Adraw

Reddick said...

Yuzz... let get this #52 rockin and rollin!

Cybster DJ said...

Bring the music back Mate! It's not the same without you screaming down my earbuds.

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?