Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bum Rush The Charts!!!!

It's a bit late to promote this but I didn't have the time and all the infos I wanted before endorsing the cause.

What is Bum Rush The Charts?

On march 22nd, a gathered group of people will buy one independent track on Itunes
in order to make this particular track rise up in the Itunes music chart. It is a message to the music and entertainment industry to tell them that independent music can make a difference.

I'm not one who can explain the most. Just check out the Bum Rush The Charts official website for more details. Or play this video... she's explaining it way better than me... and she is also freakin sexxxy!!!




I know I'm in...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like she might be a midget~!

Yuzzy said...

Well, if this is the case, I'm all in for a midget like her...:
http://www.podshow.com/gallery/?mode=detail&image_id=2317&show_id=6767