Thursday, March 15, 2007

Help the YWDP!!!

I'm not one who's gonna hide it. I want this podcast to reach the sky! I want to enlarge the energy field surrounding this show. I want new listeners as well as new artists to participate to this. In order to do this, I decided to start with the basics... links exchange and mouth to ears promotions.

If you want to help the YWDP getting bogger, you can add a link to the www.yuzzy.ca on your website (I'll do the same), tell your friends and family, add a review of the show in Itunes and vote for me in PodcastAlley. That's all I'm asking... ;)


The most talked about trance podcast on the web. Brought to you from the suburbs of Montreal and by the most annoying french canadian host on this planet - Yuzzy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey. Check out web site.You know the link:)
P.S. And this just a start of what in it!!!