Friday, May 25, 2007

YWDP Episode 48... and 49

Open In Itunes Open In Windows Media Player Open In Winamp Open In Real Player Open RSS Feed
Add to Netvibes

Two shows in a row



First of all... 48 is for 100% House Music!!!


This will be 100% House Music! I taught it was a good idea to celebrate this awesome sunny day with some groovy beats. But don't worry. If you are a trance unconditional, check out your feed aggregator because show 49 should be up there in a minute. Yep... 2 shows in a row. One for House and one for Trance... this way, everybody is happy!!!

48... This mean we are approaching show 52! 52, in my mind, is more important than 50 since it would represent a full year of weekly shows (in theory). So that's why I'm having some plans. I want to celebrate the people for this show 52 with a special V.I.P. edition of theYWDP . You can expect some special guests and some surprises. I want to invite everyone, listener or artist, to send in your audio signatures and shout-out and participate in this celebration. I'm even thinking of having the show "live" on webcams for the recording session.

Remember on show 47 when I was talking about my friend Rob who spits fire for a living? Well he checked in on this... but that on episode 49...LOL

This said, we are still at show 48 which contains mostly some kick ass house music. There was just too much good house tracks waiting in line on my hard drive and I want to share them with the world. Here is this play-list:

Virtuadolls - Microboogie
Tomato Jaws - Dont Save The World
synefx - Without You
Speaker Seekers - Just as Long (Dirty Disko mix)
DJ Turok - Your Hours (DJ Turok pres. Arabica)
DJ BORNA - Speed Back
Cristian Paduraru - Born Again
Cetche - Rythm Pinn
Basement Jaxx - Missing You (by Ronnie Richards)

Don't forget to visit my web - page (www.yuzzy.ca ) and put your pin on my Frappr Map. Music composer can send their music attached directly in my email: yanbuzz@gmail.com

Let me just cross promote my other project called The Scamtoons. It's a funny little video podcast in which I've transformed my phone pranks into animated cartoons. You can check it out at www.scamtoons.com


--------------------------------------------

Now for show 49...

Back to Trance music!!!

Haven't took me too long before I put a trandce show together, haven't I? That little house break was cool and gave me enough time to scout for good trance tracks. I was also very lucky with the submissions since I received some kick ass music from names you already know and love.

I finaly reveal that voicemail that my friend Rob sent over. Surprising. This guys really spit fire for a living... Check it out by yourself! (http://www.clinch.nl/)

Airborne Angel - Remember The Silence

Aura - the source of trance- Solid
DJ RuSHer - Shockwaves (vs Martin Roth)
dj eddie e.feat eliza-Everywhere I Go ( DJ Carfil RMX)
Dj Nirwana - Drifting Through Life
JESTIN - SEPARATED
Mariano Ballejos - Plastic Moon (Original Mix)
The Short Term Project - So Sad


Don't forget to visit my web - page (www.yuzzy.ca ) and put your pin on my Frappr Map. Music composer can send their music attached directly in my email: yanbuzz@gmail.com

Let me just cross promote my other project called The Scamtoons. It's a funny little video podcast in which I've transformed my phone pranks into animated cartoons. You can check it out at www.scamtoons.com

-----------------------------------
www.yuzzy.ca
yanbuzz@gmail.com The Forum
Here are some links to some other cool podcasts you got to have a listen to. They are part of my favorite podcasts.
ExtraTranceCast, TranceNdance, Bandtrax, Pizzababe Goes Global, Digivegas Indie Podcast, Alaska Podshow, Derek thebandits sound republic anthem of the week, Geekfit, Podchick,Hitsuzen Radio, The Shakedown Podcast

The most talked about dance, house and trance podcast on the web. Brought to you from the suburbs of Montreal and by the most annoying french Canadian host on this planet - Yuzzy!

No comments: