Wednesday, October 18, 2006

YWDP Episode 20:

TO EVERYONE: Make sure you are getting the show via podshow. I will no longer be publishing the show on podserve. If you are not sure about your feed xml, use this one:
http://www.podshow.com/feeds/ywdp.xml
Or visit the website:
http://ywdp.podshow.com


Wow... Awsome week! Went to a medium women who told me enough good stuff to keep me pump up. Anyway, the show was doing a good job itself. Seriously, this show is where i can put my brain at "OFF" and not think of all the shit that surrounds me right now...

It's also a strange week. I don't know if this has to do with the fact that i'm regrouping the podcast feed under the same roof, but the number of requests for the shows has suprisingly increased very fast this month. Either most of you got my call when i said i was moving the show or it has to do with something else... But anyway, it honnors me very much.

Aida and Johnny - just married
Airborne Performance - Hatch
ask U - Rainy style
DJ Dan - Bam
CJ.FILTER - Long Wave (9 Waves in Ocean)
DCAdjust - GoForIt (think i said DJ Adjust on the show... that's a mistake sorry)
Denver - The illumination
Dj Amaya - LOUD [ Original Mix ]
DJ Headshaw - Live The Dream
DJ Rise - Stratosphere (JMD remix)
Marcos Carnaval - Pump it Up (Full Force Mix)



-------------------------------
yanbuzz@gmail.com
Show's blogger page
YWDP's RSS Feed (podshow)

Here are some links to some other cool podcasts you got to have a listen to. They are part of my favorite podcasts.

TranceNdance, Bandtrax, Pizzababe Goes Global, Alaska Podshow,
Derek thebandits sound republic anthem of the week, Geekfit, Podchick

No comments: