Sunday, January 28, 2007

Too bad... i'm going for an Ipod.


Remember that Sandisk Sansa mp3 player? Remember I was so proud of it? Well it doesn't worth a freakin penny if you want to know my opinion. Here is my review...

-Screen too small for video playback.
-Video format is unusual and cannot be loaded back and played from my computer.
-The surface of the player was easyly scratchable.
-It bugged a few times.
-Even deleting some files, i could still see them in my playlists (but could not play them)

So after a month of hair pulling I decided to go for the big thing. No more imitations. Just the brand thing... the one everybody's talking about... THE IPOD...

Of course, there is a difference in the price... I had a 149$ and now I have a 279$ device attach to my belt. So that involves some overtime at the job...

My girlfriend was pissed...

No comments: