Wednesday, January 24, 2007

YWDP's ranking

It's not as if i care about ranking... but... ;)

This wednesday, i had lot of spare time at my job since i had no client. So i started to google the YWDP and check what were the ranking in different places. Altough we are not yet thousands to listen to the show, I was pleasantly surprised: Here are some results when i do some search...

In Itunes:
When searched for "Trance" my ranking was 61
When searched for "House" I don't even show up
When searched for "Weekend" my ranking was 22

In Podcast Alley:
When searched for "Trance" my ranking was 31 on 183
When searched for "House" my ranking was 171 on 200
When searched for "Weekend" my ranking was 2 on 98
When searched in the "Music"section my ranking was 856 on 5801

In Yahoo's podcast section (which sucks soo freakin bad)
When searched for "Trance" my ranking was 110 on 150
When searched for "House" I don't even show up
When searched for "Weekend" I don't even show up

The Yahoo's Podcast Section was very promising at the beggining. It is still considered Beta but it sucks so bad, it's unbelievable. My feed was not updated since show 26. It's dying slowly and it seems to me that Yahoo abandoned the project.

In Google, I wasn't even able to see my ranking when I searched for House Podcast, Trance Podcast. I Quit clicking the Next button at page 40... i'm far.. very far in Google. But i'm first when you search for "Yuzzy" !!!

No comments: