Sunday, April 22, 2007

An interview with Yuzzy

Tom Marquette is the the host of the Bigbrry Podcast. The Bigbrry Podcast is pretty much a 1 to 1 interview with a podcaster of his choice. I refer to as being the "Actor's Studio" of podcasting. Tom interviewed some very good podcaster. There are even some in these who I subscribed to after listening to his podcast.

Well, without making the big head, I had the honnor of being interviewed by Tom about the Yuzzy's Weekend Dancefloor Podcast. The interview was pretty cool. He is a very nice buddy, gotta tell you.

If you are interested in listening to the interview, just visit his website or download the interview here. Tom did a topgun job on the editing. I bable a lot because of my french Canadian roots. So I'm sure he had a real pain job to do in the audio editor. Anyway, if you're interested in digging more into where, what, who and why about the YWDP, check it out. Of course there are millions of things I just regret I didn't say... as much as there are millions of things I just couldn't talk about. I didn't get the chance to throw some names and some of my favorite features.

Anyway, check out for yourself and tell me what you think...

4 comments:

Rob said...

Brilliant Yuzzy, great to hear all the ins and outs about you, the YWDP, and what is driving you. ;)

Cheers,
PodCastRob.

Rob said...

And thanks for the plug man.

Unknown said...

Cool yuzzy. Your podcast is cool and your dreams are also cool.

Yuzzy said...

Thanks guys! It was edited and it was also a very technical interview. i feel I could've talk more about indie music and the people responsible for the YWDP... such as all the artists...