Friday, September 01, 2006

YWDP Episode 14

Wow. This week passed at the speed of light. As you might already know, i work for TV station here in Montreal and this week was the new season beggining. All the season's premiere, the promos, the new look of the station... ahhh... i need to chill... please give me back my microphone!!!

This show will be a regular 30 to 40 minutes but i'm thinking of having a 1 hour long show for episode 15. I have too much good stuff that i want to share with you. I want to declutter my HD. This weeks playlist will impress you. It's all trance...

Thanks to Sean from Alberta who sended me a great Email. I'm talking about it on the show. These type of comments just keeps me going. I appreciate it. Thanks Sean.

This week's playlist:

DJ ATTaCK KyB0z - Le navigateur
Dj KloneZ - another pill
green pea - In Trance We Trust
Infinite Beat - If a star could fall
TGL - Riding Pegasus
Trancestral Project (aka Sasha LSD) - End Of Summer
XposEx - Standby

Send me your comments or suggestions by Email or Voicemail at yanbuzz@gmail.com. You can also send me your tracks, as long as it's pure and original (no cover or remix from other artist).

Note: Your Mp3 must be either 160 or 190 kbps and the ID3 tag should be correctlly filled.

yanbuzz@gmail.com
Show's blogger page
YWDP's RSS Feed
Dancefloor Music Dropbox RSS Feed

Here are some links to some other cool podcasts you got to have a listen to. They are part of my favorite podcasts.

-Canis Lupus - TranceNdance and Bandtrax podcasts.
-Pizzababe Goes Global
-Alaska Podshow
-Derek thebandits sound republic anthem of the week
-Podchick

No comments: