Tuesday, September 12, 2006

YWDP Episode 15 - 1 Hour Special

Hola!

Your french canadian host is deep into renovation right now. Every doors in my house were leaking badly and here, in Montreal, winter is coming very fast. Had no choice than to repair these shit. I am also into redoing my freaking roof... haaaa.... But then again, i took the time to do a show. I don't know how but i did manage do make it even longer than the usual ones. Guess i like to suffer....

Yep... the show is a 1 hour special. I just had to much good stuff on my HD and just so i can keep up with the latest tracks that are coming out every weeks, i had to clear the older ones. It might happen i few times again. So expect some more longer shows...

Anyway, i just can't get enough with regular 30 minutes show. I love doing this and even if my english sounds like shit, 1 hour is not even enough for me. I would do this all day long...

If you don't like this, just send me an email. I know the file size gets also bigger and this can become an issue with some of you. I'll go with the flow...

Here is this weks exellent playlist:

Airborne Performance - Dead End (Re - Store)
Cichy - We are the one
DCAdjust - TheRush
DJ Headshaw - Destiny
green & pea - Subtitute Of Life
LORD OF BASS - TAKIN OVER
Melnikov Project - Dream Angels
Oxid Project - Heat Aroma
Suncraftmusic - ANL - Living in Frankfurt am Main (suncraft rmx)
SunDust Project - Day And Night (Night Radio Mix)
TGL - The Brightest of Them All
xTrance - Sifon


Send me your comments or suggestions by Email or Voicemail at yanbuzz@gmail.com. You can also send me your tracks, as long as it's pure and original (no cover or remix from other artist).

Note: Your Mp3 must be either 160 or 190 kbps and the ID3 tag should be correctlly filled.

yanbuzz@gmail.com
Show's blogger page
YWDP's RSS Feed
Dancefloor Music Dropbox RSS Feed

Here are some links to some other cool podcasts you got to have a listen to. They are part of my favorite podcasts.

TranceNdance, Bandtrax, Pizzababe Goes Global, Alaska Podshow,
Derek thebandits sound republic anthem of the week, -Podchick

No comments: