Monday, June 19, 2006

I need your comments... and your songs... and your love...

According to the Emails, there are lots of you listeners who are composers as well. I am looking foward to play only "submitted" music but right now, i have to lurk around the web to find them myself. If you are a DJ, composer, producer (call it what you want...) and you do Trance, Dance or House music, please feel free to send me your tracks (or a link to where i can find them). I would love to play them on the show. Until then, i'll just keep searching for great stuff.

Also, if you want to send in your comments or voicemails, please do so. My Email is yanbuzz@gmail.com.

Meanwhile, i am looking to (maybe) move all my stuff from my podcast host Big In Japan. I am having a few problems and bugs i'de really like to get rid of. For instance, everytime a podcast aggregator or startpage (ex.: netvibes) will check for updates on the show, this will add a new subscriber to the list. As i am writing this down, it is written that i have 207 subscribers when in fact, i suspect having half of it... I might jump to paid service, depending on you guys...

No comments: