Thursday, June 29, 2006

YWDP Episode 4: Summer vacation


powered by ODEO

Episode 4 show notes
­

I am starting my vacation so in order to get a show online i had to pre-record it. But that doesn't make it a cheap show. In fact, it's probably the best playlist i had yet. I still have 2 more weeks of vacation and will still try to get some shows online.

Also, i have received some cool comments on the show and lots of suggestions. Unfortunatly, i have not receive any of your composition, either for the YWDP or the Dancefloor Music Dropbox. Please feed me!!!

Playlist
2Trancy - Refined Air
Advance One - Of The World
Eddy Meets Yannah - Reach The Sky (Reel People Instrumental)
Armcore Project - Arajin
IDT - Serenity
Lord Of Bass - Extreme


Send me your comments or suggestions by Email or Voicemail at yanbuzz@gmail.com. You can also send me your tracks, as long as it's pure and original (no cover or remix from commercial music).

Note: Your Mp3 must be under 190 kbps and the ID3 tag should be correctlly filled.

yanbuzz@gmail.com
Show's blogger page
Show's RSS Feed

No comments: