Friday, June 23, 2006

YWDP Episode 3: Right before my vacations...


powered by ODEO

Episode 3 show notes
­

Episode 3 and still going. The number of listeners is growing way faster than i thought it would (even if the real amout of listeners represents half of what's written). Thanks to everyone for listening. Great show with a great playlist. You'll stop hearing me cry about my microphone. As described lower, my new Nady is underway and should be in front of my door in a few days.

Also, don't forget my new podcast that will feature the best submitted tracks. Uncut, no voiceover, no ads, no promos. Only the track. For the artists, this is an opportunity to promote their stuff. For listeners, this mean that once in a while, you'll be receiving a trance, dance or house track directly into your hard drive. What a great way to link indie artists with listeners. But first, i need music to put in this dropbox !!!

Please feel free to send your comments and voicemail. And maybe you even want to promote your own podcast! Promos exchange, why not?

Playlist
U-Gene - Etherality
DJ Cobra - The Game (radio Edit)
DJ Ness - Sierra Original Mix
Cichy - Away From Home
Armcore Project - Temple Of God
Stereo_Naked - Wanna_Groove

Send me your comments or suggestions by Email or Voicemail at yanbuzz@gmail.com. You can also send me your tracks, as long as it's pure and original (no cover or remix from commercial music).

Note: Your Mp3 must be under 190 kbps and the ID3 tag should be correctlly filled.

yanbuzz@gmail.com
Show's blogger page
Show's RSS Feed

No comments: