Thursday, June 15, 2006

YWDP Episode 2: Now with more house music...


powered by ODEO

Episode 2 show notes
­
This is my second episode and I added some house music (whish i didn't do on the first show). According to the emails, listeners really don't give a damn with my french canadian accent... yet...

Playlist
DJ Colette - Feelin Hypnotized
IDT - Advanced
Morphine - Spawn Traditional Prog Mix
Joey Youngmen - Borderline
Second Sun - The Spell
Rizla - Acid Phase 1
Yuzzy - A New Land

Download the show here or subscribe to the RSS FEED.

Send me your comments or suggestions by Email or Voicemail at yanbuzz@gmail.com. You can also send me your tracks, as long as it's pure and original (no cover or remix from commercial music). Note: Your Mp3 must be under 190 kbps and the ID3 tag should be correctlly filled.


powered by ODEO

Here is my Odeo Channel:
My Odeo Channel (odeo/d9026e49339a3568)

No comments: