Friday, June 09, 2006

My Blog Page is up!

Big In Japan (My podcast host) is a great and simple place for a podcaster but they don't have a suitable storefront for the podcasts themself. So i managed to create this blogger page and use it as my main page for the YWDP. It will also be a great place for listeners to leave messages and comments.

About my microphone, i know it's crappy. I am currently using a cheap headmic whish I had for free with my Labtec speakers. I am lurking around Ebay to find a suitable mic. But this will not fix my french canadian accent ;)

I really would love to hear your music. If you are a DJ, composer, musician, producer (If you compose your own original trance, dance or house music), please send me an MP3 of your song on my email. ( max 190Kps, no cover or remix, please send in one song first and please fill out the ID3 tag correctly)

here is the rss feed adress for the show.

No comments: