Friday, August 11, 2006

YWDP Episode 10!!! Can you imagine ?!?

Yep. I reached the magic number of 10. Never tought i'de get there. In fact, this all started as a test. I wanted to see if i liked making this. Getting back to the microphone and spinning tracks like those good old days of school radio. I wanted to be the king again. Well, it turned out that i just can't stop making it. Somedays i'm so deeply into it that i would make 3 shows in a row. I hate mondays for being so far from the fridays. I'm just anxious of making a new episodes. Right now I have the microphone, the music, the softwares... but the only thing missing is your inputs on the show. Please let me know that you are alive and listening! I received a few emails back a few weeks ago... but none since 2 or 3 weeks... Please... Please....

This show will act as a therapy for me this weekend. I need to clear my mind and have some chill time with you guys.

Aquila - Sea And Sky

Dim Van Kaiden - Psychomelodica
DJ Fadeliss - Ensconce
Maldox - Amiga Akkisej
Tai Quach - A chance to be in love
bANGSTICK - Work Me So


Here are some links to some other cool podcasts you got to have a listen to. They are part of my favorite podcasts.

-Canis Lupus' - TranceNdance and Bandtrax podcasts.
-Pizzababe Goes Global
-Alaska Podshow



Send me your comments or suggestions by Email or Voicemail at yanbuzz@gmail.com. You can also send me your tracks, as long as it's pure and original (no cover or remix from commercial music).
Note: Your Mp3 must be either 160 or 190 kbps and the ID3 tag should be correctlly filled.

yanbuzz@gmail.com
Show's blogger page
YWDP's RSS Feed
Dancefloor Music Dropbox RSS Feed

No comments: