Friday, August 04, 2006

YWDP Episode 9

YWDP Episode 9

What a hot summer! We also have a hot show for this weekend. First of all, i have to say that i wanted to save time by pre-recording the show last week. How lazy is that. Well, it didn't turn that way so easy. First of all, i wanted to insert a new track i heard from DJ Amaya but didn't want to wait until episode 10. And i also expanded my podcasting friends. I browsed around podshow+ to hear some other dancemusic show and discovered this wonderful podcast. It's call "tranceNdance" and it's hosted by Canis Lupus from Bandtrax. I also got to chat with the guy on Skype and i was very happy to meet him. Very cool buddy. We agreed on exchanging promos so i had no choice than to re-record the show. This version is better anyway...

Finaly, I am working on a little surprise to celebrate our 10th Episode. You'll find out more about it next week.

One thing I may have forgot to tell you from day 1; So far, all tracks played on my podcast are available for downloads... Legaly!!! Just click on the link and you'll find your way to the mp3 files. These are all tracks that artist have made available on their artist page. It's all about sharing and spreading. Listeners wants music and artists wants listeners. I only fill the gap between the two.

ATSM - A Tall Shod Man-Girls at party.mp3
Club84 - The Sugarland Express.mp3
Dj Amaya - Time Original Mix .mp3
DJ Borso - I Begin to Feel.mp3
DJ ToG-I present Tranquilty - The Fusion ( Tranquilty 2nd Mix )
Kumuchi - Never Let Go (Unity Project Mix)
Marcos Carnaval - Mr. DJ

Send me your comments or suggestions by Email or Voicemail at yanbuzz@gmail.com. You can also send me your tracks, as long as it's pure and original (no cover or remix from commercial music).

Note: Your MP3 must be either 160 or 190 kbps and the ID3 tag should be correctlly filled.

yanbuzz@gmail.com
Show's blogger page
YWDP's RSS Feed
Dancefloor Music Dropbox RSS Feed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
today i googled my name ("A Tall Shod Man") and i found your page... just wanna thank you for having added my song to your playlist... (i know it's a little late, but... :D )

keep the good work!