Sunday, August 27, 2006

My pathetic mic stand...

It's raining shit loads outside and i had nothing elese to do than pick up some wood pieces and build myself something that could hold my microphone.

Since i bought this Microphone, i had to hold it with my hands while hosting my podcasts. I needed a mic stand real bad. The thing is, these mic stands just cost a whole lot more than i can afford.

Saturday, i saw a garage sale just at the end of my street. some old man was selling a paper stand use by secretarys only for 5$. I thought to myself; "What if i could use this mecanic arm for a microphone stand."

Wel, here is the result. An mdf piece, a 2X3 and some tyraps... And there's my new desktop mic stand! Of corse, it doesn't look pretty at first sight but it does work well.... We'll see for the next show...

No comments: