Thursday, August 17, 2006

YWDP Episode 11

This week was chill. I "think" i'm over with all the car insurance papers and stuff. I can move on to something new. I have a pitch for a TV project i'm working on since last year and i cannot afford any mistake. So iright now, i spend most of my spare time on this demo video. But that didn't stop me from recording a show for the weekend. I had to tweek my agenda a bit but finaly got to record the show... just in time to respect my schedule.

I have one great playlist for this weekend...

DJ SVB - Phonic
Club84 - Cover Girls
Aura The Source Of Trance - Destination Skyline
Nomad Moon - Springbreaks
Alpha Dimension - Deception
Dj Dan - That Phone Track (Illektro Funk Mix)



Send me your comments or suggestions by Email or Voicemail at yanbuzz@gmail.com. You can also send me your tracks, as long as it's pure and original (no cover or remix from commercial music).

Note: Your Mp3 must be either 160 or 190 kbps and the ID3 tag should be correctlly filled.

yanbuzz@gmail.com
Show's blogger page
YWDP's RSS Feed
Dancefloor Music Dropbox RSS Feed


Here are some links to some other cool podcasts you got to have a listen to. They are part of my favorite podcasts.

-Canis Lupus - TranceNdance and Bandtrax podcasts.
-Pizzababe Goes Global
-Alaska Podshow

No comments: