Friday, August 25, 2006

YWDP Episode 12: Just Can't Stop !

I need this weekend so much! The problem is, my boss made me work at nights all summer long. And this is getting to me right now. Fortunatly, i start working on day shifts next week. But still, i really need this weekend to chill and let go all the pressure...

3 months ago when i started this podcast i decided to take a chance and try to make it a weekly podcast. But that was a big chance i was taking since my life rolls at maximum speed. I know that somewhere, sometime, i might have to skip a show or two. I have to be very realistic about it. But then, looking at it, i never skipped a show and even more than that... this week's show is longer than the regular ones. That's what happens when the music gets you and you can't stop...

I have to say that i did have to redo this show almost from the start. There were 2 tracks whish i suspect were not original tracks. And i am very picky when it comes to that. I clearly don't want any remix, mix set or cover songs from commercial tracks. The tracks i play are pure and originals. If you hear somethings that is a cover or that i didn't give the credits to the right artist, please tell me about it.

Exellent playlist for this weekend:

ask U - Chile remix

Aura - the source of trance - Over Lysefjord
DJ.Splitz - Higher
Infinite Dimensions - Robots Attacked My Car
JAY HENRY THE BOUNCE COLLECTIVE - SUMMER HOUSE
THE PARADIGM - La Marche_(TP_Kick_it_mix)
Trancestral Project (aka Sasha LSD) - Clear Aqua (Club Edit)
xTrance - Sensorium
Yasu.exe Sounds - Slier Night Fod (Yasu.exe 4 the floor mix)

Send me your comments or suggestions by Email or Voicemail at yanbuzz@gmail.com. You can also send me your tracks, as long as it's pure and original (no cover or remix from other artist).

Note: Your Mp3 must be either 160 or 190 kbps and the ID3 tag should be correctlly filled.

yanbuzz@gmail.com
Show's blogger page
YWDP's RSS Feed
Dancefloor Music Dropbox RSS Feed

Here are some links to some other cool podcasts you got to have a listen to. They are part of my favorite podcasts.

-Canis Lupus - TranceNdance and Bandtrax podcasts.
-Pizzababe Goes Global
-Alaska Podshow

No comments: