Sunday, July 23, 2006

My new Artist page!!!

As you might know by now, I'm living various parrallel lives on the web. One of them is of course my podcast but the other, is my dancemusic composer life. All these under the name of YUZZY. In fact, i had pretty much left my musician days behind sonce a few months. I was very active in the www.mp3.com era back in 1999 - 2002. But as mp3.com changed and became less usefull for independent artist, making music became a very low profiled hobby. But by playing other artists music, the inspiration came back slowly. I listened to old tracks, made some minor improvement on other and finaly, got back to my composition software...

I have to face the truth now... i'm back in business...
As i was lurking around for music, i found some very great places. It's no secret that my podcast music playlist mostly come from music.download.com. I think they have the greatest storefront an artist can hope for. You can read my mind by now don't you?

Yes sir! I have my own music.download.com artist page. And here it is!!! My brand new artist page! That's where i'll store and share my music with all of you guys. I just updated the page just so you could have my latest song. It's called I'll Fly High and it should be up in a couple of days. Until then you can always catch Deeper and Dream Of A Princess.

Feel free to visit, download, share, review, comment, email...

No comments: