Sunday, July 09, 2006

No more Episode 1 ???

This week Big In Japan (my podcast host) were trying their new (and crappy) version. That made the site, as i found out by myself, very unstable. I tryed to upload the Episode 5 twice but it said the file was too big. So i thought i had reached the limit of storage and had to delete some shows... what i did.

But even then, it didn't let me upload my file saying it was still too large. So i decided to wait and see. An hour after, as i logged in, it went back to the original site, not the beta. And everything came back to normal...

Now i can't go back in time and upload the episode 1 in its original place. If i do this it will take place afetr episode 5 and some of you will have the show twice on your HD. So i'll put it back on special request...

No comments: