Saturday, July 29, 2006

YWDP Episode 8: Got a new artist page.


powered by ODEO

Things are going very very well. The show is kicking ass tonight. I hope you'll love it too. I've added this track i've been working on. It now has a name; "I'll Fly High". This should be the final version. I am also trying some compressor effect on the show... Just to make it sound more (In your face)... but it still need some tweeking. Mastering is not my cup-o-tea.


Yuzzy - I'll Fly High

Djmastersound - white angel
SinSonic - Soul Funky
Trance Authority - Stargazing
Green - Karlsson - Bring Me The Horizon
void Mournfinale - Finalize (voids romantix mix) akihito
Solar Synthesis - Duality

Send me your comments or suggestions by Email or Voicemail at yanbuzz@gmail.com. You can also send me your tracks, as long as it's pure and original (no cover or remix from commercial music).

Note: Your Mp3 must be either 160 or 190 kbps and the ID3 tag should be correctlly filled.

yanbuzz@gmail.com
YWDP's RSS Feed
Dancefloor Music Dropbox RSS Feed

No comments: