Friday, July 14, 2006

YWDP Episode 6: With my brand new microphone!!!


powered by ODEO

YWDP Episode 6: With my brand new microphone!

I now have all the gear i need to sound like a pro. So if you still think the show is crap, i can't put the fault on the hardware. You'll have to blame your french canadian host.

Show 7 might be a little delayed. I had the worst day of my life this week. I came close to dying in a very serious car accident. My car is just total loss. But i guess god didn't want me lrking in his refregerator yet. I don't have a scratch... I'll show you my car and tell you more about this story on the blogger page very soon.... That said, i am very proud of show 7. I have the best playlist yet and WE HAVE A SPECIAL SUBMISSION from a composer....

Playlist:

Yamin - Smile

Bravo Mike - Daydreamin
DCAjust - Snare
DJ Aris - Believe In Future
Infinite Dimensions - Perculiar Planet
DJ Tigre Feroz - The Wonders Of You (Extension Rmx).mp3

Send me your comments or suggestions by Email or Voicemail at yanbuzz@gmail.com. You can also send me your tracks, as long as it's pure and original (no cover or remix from commercial music).

No comments: